Clients should read and fully understand our terms and conditions before booking a Residential weekend or one day Bootcamp with Forces Fitness Ltd.
General Health and Medical
- All Clients will be asked to fill in General Health Questionnaire upon arriving at the Location, please be honest with any issues as our team have a vast experience dealing with people who have injuries and issues with their health.
- Any medical conditions that you have or are concerned about must be noted on the General Health Questionnaire form and discussed with the lead instructor to ensure you have the best experience, if you are suffering from a serious illness then a doctor’s note may be needed.
- If you are unsure about any medical conditions, then please seek medical advice via your GP prior to booking.
- All clients should be aware of and accept the risks involved in undertaking part in physical activity.
- The client confirms that they are in good health and are unaware of any reason why they may not be able to take part in the activity.
- Failure to disclose any serious illness or injury may lead us to refuse participation in the bootcamp or cancelling your place without refund.
- All clients are required to sign a waiver on arrival at the bootcamp venue accepting full responsibility for themselves.
- Personal accident and cancellation insurance is highly recommended in case of injury or inability to complete the duration of your stay with us at our bootcamps. We also recommend this in case of extreme or bad weather or travel delays or any other circumstances which mean you cannot attend the bootcamp.
- To book on a residential or one day Bootcamp we require a deposit or full payment (dependant on option). In the booking confirmation. If you chose to pay a deposit the balance needs to be paid no more than 4 weeks prior to Bootcamp. Failure to pay by the date could result in the booking being cancelled.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Forces Fitness Ltd reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion.
- If you choose not to attend the bootcamp weekend or Bootcamp day after making payment, refunds will not be given.
- If you wish to change the date of your weekend Bootcamp, there will be a surplus charge of £65pp to transfer to another date.
- If the Bootcamp must be cancelled due to Government or local Council imposed restrictions after making payment, refunds will not be given. However, we will move you to any date in the future you require FREE of charge that suits you and your group.
Responsibilities of the Client
- Clients will be held responsible for any damage they cause to the contents and furnishings of the premises during their stay, except for wear and tear.
- Forces Fitness Ltd accepts no responsibility for the loss, damage, or theft of personal possessions, which includes, but is not limited to, clothing, jewellery or similar items of value, personal equipment. All clients are advised to ensure that they are adequately insured against these events and not to bring expensive valuables with them.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to arrange travel to the site / location for the proposed activity and or service unless otherwise stated. We cannot be responsible for travel delays, weather conditions, or any other issues which may delay your travel to bootcamp or cancellation. Please make sure you have adequate insurance in place in case of any issues.
Guidelines for Bootcamp Activities
- We may review the bootcamp program and make changes at the activities due to circumstances outside of our control e.g the weather, instructor availability, Social Distancing Guidelines.
Acceptance of Authority
- Employees of Forces Fitness Ltd will use their best endeavours to resolve problems to the benefit of the Client as a whole.
- The Client must refrain from any conduct which may give offence or cause danger or damage to any person or property.
- If there is a problem during the activity and or service period, you must report it to the instructor of your activity. If it is still unresolved you must then report it to the Manger of Forces Fitness Ltd immediately so that prompt and effective efforts can be made to resolve the problem.
- In the unlikely event that the problem cannot be resolved at this time and you wish to raise a complaint full written details must be sent to us via email within 14 days of the bootcamp finishing. Please include your booking details and full details of your complaint on your letter.
- Forces Fitness Ltd reserve the right to take any pictures or recordings of the client during the activity and /or services and the client accepts that all rights whatsoever arising in the recordings shall by solely owned by Forces Fitness Ltd, we can make these available to you upon request.
- The Client accepts and agrees that any recordings may be used by Forces Fitness Ltd at its absolute discretion in any manner including but not limited to its website, socials media, marketing, PR, promotional material, and advertisements.
- If you wish not to have your picture or any video’s taken during the Bootcamp, please ensure you notify a member of the instructor team who will ensure that all your wishes are followed.
- IA Consent form regarding media will be made available to sign at the start of the bootcamp.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of our terms and conditions.